Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Sorry I haven't updated recently, but I've been super busy and now I have a bad cold :( Too much Stagecoach-ing I guess!

As you all know, this past weekend Jeremy and I went down to California for Stagecoach. The one and only incredible weekend long country festival in the desert. We had an absolute blast and here are a few of the photo highlights:







I also wanted to say a giant THANK YOU to the weather gods who brought this beautiful sunshine and 70 degree weather to Portland.

Even if it's only for one day!

I know this was a short entry, but this week there is plenty to come...Cinco de Mayo festivities, our very first softball game, and a few restaurant highlights.

Last but not least I'd like to recommend some new music to all of you. First, immediately download Lady Antebellum's new song Just a Kiss it's pure Lady A amazingness. Second, a new up and coming band named the Harters played at Stagecoach and I highly recommend them. Their songs Jenny, If I Run, and Dancin' On the Moon are all worth downloading.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment