Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Twist and a Turn

Today I expected to update you all on the weekend.
Tell you tales of my Seattle adventures and new kitchen creations.

But you'll just have to wait.
:)

Today I decided to do a little re-vamping of the blog.
I wanted to make this simpler and more useful to all of you.

I played with format.
Added a couple of new pages.
(Please take a look!)

And now I need your help.
What do you all think?
Good changes? Bad changes? What were you thinking changes?!

Leave me a comment or shoot me an email.
I'd love to hear your thoughts.
It's my goal to become really good at this blog thing, but it's going to take a team effort!

One more thing!
Does anyone have a graphic designer they love/trust who could create a nice little blog banner?
I'd love to hear your recommendations!

Stay tuned for more updates!
xoxo.

1 comment: