Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Let's Play A Little Catch Up!

I'm sorry for this long overdue entry! Jeremy went out of town last Thursday (he's back today!) and it totally threw off my routine. Lame, huh?

But I'm back and now it's time to fill you in on what's been going on the past week or so.


First of all...I need to give a little shout out to my mom and sister.

We spent a belated Mother's Day in Seattle on the 15th. I met them at the Paramount Theater where we had the chance to see Mary Poppins! It did not disappoint.

It was so much fun to spend a day in Seattle and it was a chance to do some great mom-daughter bonding. We hit up Cheesecake Factory and had the most amazing desserts!

Yes...there were multiple pieces of cheesecake involved.

After the Sunday in Seattle I came back to Portland where we were blessed with a bit of sunshine. I made some of those recipes I blogged about last week and then Jeremy was off to New York for his younger sister's graduation from West Point.

I wish I had been there. I am so incredibly proud of her and what she has accomplished.
West Point is a hard road for anyone, but Lisa met the challenge and is now a 2nd Lieutenant in the United States Army!

Here's an amazing photo of Jeremy, Lisa, and John. The three Maginots in the military. They look pretty good right? :)

While Jeremy and the whole Maginot crew were in NY I had the chance to spend the weekend celebrating my friend Dani's upcoming wedding! Her wedding is in June, so Lauren, Kylie, Dani, and I (three bridesmaids + the bride) headed out to Dani's hometown of Seaside, OR.

Lots of fun was had. There was a hilarious underwear game. See photo below. Followed by a few hours out on the town. We made a great "to-do" list for Dani that she had to complete before the end of the night. 
Doesn't she look like she's having fun? :)
Sorry for the dark photo, but here we are! What a fun celebration we had!
Can't wait til June 17th!!


So I think that's everything I had to share with you today! I promise to get back on track with entries now. So keep checking back!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Jeremy, Lisa, and John!! Zac really liked it, too!!! What an amazing accomplishment... gosh, she's an officer in the army! So awesome.

    ReplyDelete