Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Wedding Detox

Okay I'm forcing myself to take a mini-break from 24/7 Royal Wedding news. I'm seriously an addict who needs help. Thank God the wedding is tonight/tomorrow, because I don't think Jeremy or my brain can take much more of this. For a little girl who grew up loving **princess** stories and still believes in fairy tales...the Royal Wedding is a dream come true, living proof that Cinderella fantasies can come true in the real world. I will be glued to my television tonight and I hope you will too!



Enough about that. Keeping with the UK theme I'd like to make a Portland recommendation. If you haven't been to Kell's Irish Pub in Old Town, you need to go, right now. Live music, great atmosphere, delicious Irish pub fare, and a cigar bar. You might be thinking, why would a girl care about a cigar bar? But let me tell you....you need to try it! Lauren, Tyler, Jeremy and I went a couple weeks back. It ended up being one of the best nights out I've had in months. It was casual and fun, but different than a typical night out.


See? Can't you tell how much fun we are having? PS That awesome nail polish is Essie's Merino Cool.


Wish I could blame that fuzzy picture on the smoke...really that's just what happens when you use your camera phone as a real camera. Sorry Lauren!



1 comment: