Friday, May 6, 2011

Just Thought I'd Share...

It's FRIDAY!
I know you all are as excited as I am. Friday means all sorts of fun things for me, including casual work attire (jeans!), Friday night softball, and Shabbot (read: family) dinner!

Tonight Jeremy and I have our first softball game of the Co-ed Portland Softball season. It will be my official debut.

I
am
terrified.

I'm a swimmer. I've never done any sport in my life that involved coordination, balls, or land. This could be dangerous/hilarious for any spectators.
All I'm hoping is I hit the ball.
Even once and I'll be happy!



The other newsworthy information I have to share with you are two important fabulous finds.

Important Fabulous Find #1:

Cha
NW 21st and Everett
Downtown Portland



At the recommendation of our friend Andrea a large group of our friends heading to Cha last night to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. It was the perfect spot. The place was packed, the margaritas were delicious, and the food was top notch. I had the Mahi Mahi and Prawn Tacos...and honestly those tacos were full of the freshest seafood and most amazing mango salsa I could of imagined.
Go. Eat there. Now.

Important Fabulous Find #2:



Me Too 'Princess' Espadrilles
$58.90

I've been in the market for a pair of basic espadrilles for summer. A pair that I can wear to work or out for fun. Not too high, not too low, and preferably comfortable. Me Too designs some adorable shoes that are also work-wearable (read: comfy enough to walk around in for 8 hours). I spotted these (Me Too 'Princess' Espadrilles) on Nordstrom.com but was hesitant to buy them...until a couple days ago when they went on sale! So order yourself a pair before they're all sold out!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great time at softball!!! You are brave! I've always been scared of sports like that! Those tacos look amazing! AND... the shoes! Those shoes are darling :o) And of course... they remind me of these: http://whatkatewore.com/tag/catherine-black-espadrille-wedges/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Softball got rained out!! But more importantly, I thought I was the ONLY person in the world who reads whatkatewore.com! Ha!

    I'm so glad I'm not alone!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to get a pair of those shoes!

    ReplyDelete