Monday, April 25, 2011

Brittany's Hipsterness

Happy Belated Easter!

This past weekend Jeremy, Buoy and I hit the road and drove the 250 miles up to Bellingham, WA. It's a bit of a drive, but well worth it to see my family and spend the holiday together.




The love of my life. Shhh. Don't tell Jeremy!


Saturday turned out to be the most beautiful, sunny day. Brittany, my parents, and the two pups (Buoy and Beau) spent the day at the Farmers' Market in Downtown Bellingham and then took a beautiful hike up to Fragrance Lake. Brittany helped me document the trip by using her super-cool-slightly-hipster iPhone App. I can't remember what's it called but "Hipster" is definitely in the title. (I remember that much). But look at the awesome photos she was able to take!


There was an unlimited supply of adorable children to playing with bubbles.

The Farmers' Market had an amazing selection of locally grown produce. (So very Northwest of you Bellingham!)


I couldn't resist these Hazelnut Chocolate Bavarian Pretzel Sticks. They were basically a fresh pretzel stuffed with Nutella. Delicious.

After the Farmers' Market we took the hike that leads up to the very serene and lovely Fragrance Lake. Buoy is quite the swimmer and we were all hoping he could teach puppy Beau to love the water. Instead Beau just waited for Buoy to bring back the stick.

Beau standing ready for Buoy's return.


"Yay Buoy! Thanks for doing all the scary swimming!" -Beau

Happy Dogs, Happy Brittany.

Until next time Bellingham!

No comments:

Post a Comment