Monday, June 6, 2011

Welcoming Summer to Portland

What a weekend!
Temperatures in the 80's,
amazing sunny skies,
and lots of summer fun.

Here's a little recap of the weekend, in highlight form.

Friday
Friday means softball. Our team, Prestige Worldwide, took on the David Douglas Day Care team.
Sounds intimidating, right?
We played like champs though and did our absolute best to defeat our opponents.
Unfortunately we lost both games and I took a ball to the jaw and chipped my tooth.
Awesome.

I'll be calling the dentist now.

Saturday
Saturday was spent enjoying the beautiful sunshine.
After waking up and watching the world go by with Buoy on our patio, I went over to the gym and squeezed in a spin class before Jeremy woke up.
When I got out of spin I saw I had an email from Foodbuzz.com congratulating me for making their Top 9!
Check it out by clicking here.

I was so excited! My recipe was in the top 9 out of thousands of entries!
Guess everybody loves fish tacos this time of year :)

Later in the afternoon, Jeremy, Buoy and I met up with our friend Matt and his adorable pup for lunch at the Lucky Labrador. Definitely a perfect spot on a sunny day.
Food, drinks, and dog-friendly!

Sunday
Sunday was spent helping Dani prepare for her wedding by doing a bit of shopping at Ikea. Then destressing by heading over to the City Fair and riding the carnival rides until we all felt like throwing up.



Matt and his girlfriend Carrie met up with us for dinner and then we headed back over to the fair. It ended up being an amazing day/night. Too bad it was a Sunday, makes for a tough Monday morning!


I hope all of you had an amazing weekend too! I will be updating sporadically over the next couple of weeks. Dani and Jared are getting married and I'm lucky enough to be involved in a lot of the pre-wedding excitement. Starting with the bachelorette party this weekend!

See you all back here tomorrow! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I had such an amaazing time with you all!! I am so lucky to have such great friends!! No idea what id do without you!!
    :)
    Xo

    ReplyDelete