Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday's Bonus Edition

I wasn't sure how to fit peanut butter in with the bachelorette party entry.
So, here's a bonus entry for today!

Last night I decided to make some peanut butter and I think you should try it too!

What you need:
3 cups peanuts*
food processor

*I bought bulk organic peanuts from Whole Foods, already deshelled and ready to go!

Can you believe that's all you need?!

Directions:
Put the peanuts in the food processor and turn it on! It'll need to run for a little over 5 minutes. But if you just let it work it's magic and have a bit of patience...you'll end up with your very own homemade peanut butter!

You can even add a little salt if you'd like.
Now you know how easy it is.


No more excuses for buying Skippy...and all that hydrogenated oil...

2 comments:

  1. I regret leaving my blender with Zac... because I've recently been craving smoothies... & now, peanut butter :o) Beautiful picture, by the way.... natch light!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. food gawker entry! what what!!! or should i say entree

    ReplyDelete