Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Engagementmoon

Jeremy and I are definitely blessed. The day after our engagement we boarded a plane to Maui, well Maui by way of a 4 hour layover in San Fransisco. It was my first trip to Hawaii and we had been counting down the days for weeks! 8 days of sunshine, ocean, and engagement excitement.

Maui was everything I had hoped it would be, but I learned a very important lesson while I was there. You could say it was my first lesson in being a fiancĂ©. I'd like to share it with all of you.

 After we landed and had picked up the rental car, Jeremy turned to me and said...

"We should take a picture." To which I responded, "Did you bring your camera?". Which was followed by, "No. Bringing the camera is the girl's job."
News to me. Did you all know the camera is the responsibility of the girl? What's mine is yours sounds great, but if that means the camera is now my responsibility...we aren't going to have many pictures. We spent 8 days in Maui and have exactly 4 pictures to show for it. Fantastic.

Proof we were really there. This was before we set out on the Road to Hana.

Proof I was in the Maui airport and there are tikis in Hawaii. How's my impression?

So there you have it. That's 50% of our trip's photographic evidence. Maybe someday you'll get lucky and I'll share the other two outstanding photos with you.
Maybe.

Aloha.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha :o) I actually read this post earlier today while I was at my desk at work and was laughing out loud! Good thing no one was in my office :o) I can just hear Jeremy saying that! The first of your fiance-ly duties! In Zac & my relationship... I'm the designated camera person... so maybe there is some truth to Jeremy's statement!?! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ney, I knew you would take my side.

    Will you be one of my Groom's-men?

    ReplyDelete