Friday, December 3, 2010

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!

I don't have anything life altering to share with you today. However, I think I'll have some good entries on Monday morning. This weekend my longtime friend Laura is coming up to visit from Huntington Beach. I've been trying to make some tentative plans for the weekend so she can get a taste of Portland (she's never been to Oregon!).

The one thing we will for sure be doing is attending Portland's Holiday Ale Festival. This five day event is taking place in Pioneer Square downtown all weekend. With over 100 holiday ales and the beautiful weather that is forecasted for Saturday, this event is a must! I'll make sure to fill you all in on Monday, but hopefully I will see some of you there!

Much love for the weekend. See you back her Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment